Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Little Pony XBOX Live Avatar is now available!


XBOX Live players are now able to dress their XBOX Live avatar in a range of My Little Pony gear.

Now for most gamers this probably won't appeal but it will for the people who like the funny side of dressing your character like a futuristic pony!


As spotted by Eurogamer, a range of items are now available including a range of hoodies (Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack) for 160 Microsoft Points a piece.

Alternatively there are two My Little Pony backpacks at 240 MSP each or, at the top of the range, a Rainbow Dash pet for 320 MSP.

Apparently the selection is licensed from the current My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series.


What do you think about dressing up avatars and having to pay money to do it?
I personally wouldn't spend money on it but I can see why people would.

Remember ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT to enter the competition! Winner will be announced on Thursday.

See you next time
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment